Friday, July 17, 2009

Hi everyone!

I love this blog--I think it's great we can stay in touch this way! I finally got moved in to my new apartment in Denver, and I love it. I love my new neighborhood and it's really close to all my favorite restaurants and shops...My Aikido (martial arts) class is going well, and I'm starting to get the hang of it. As for my job situation, nothing else has come up, so I will probably be subbing in Littleton this coming year when I am not teaching at Hopkins. I would really love to get together for Happy Hour with all of you, so if you do get something planned, would you email me and let me know when and where? My email is paigefr@gmail.com. As for the unpacking, I have yet to start, but at least I will have some extra days of the week to work on it. I am kind of looking forward to a new school year, but am all about enjoying the rest of summer as it goes by so quickly! I hope everyone is having a great summer and I hope to see you all soon! Paige

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi Paige!
When the year starts and you know more about your schedule, let me know what days of the week you might be available for subbing. I'm sure all of us FARTS would love to have you sub for us throughout the school year...but I'm hoping that something else does come up for you before the start of the school year!