Friday, February 19, 2010

USED THE WIKI!

HEY HEY! I continue to be amazed with our old staff! I used the wiki today! I am not sure if that is a commonly used item with the rest of you all... but I was so excited that I could go on and get the information I needed. My colleagues are very impressed with my skills of providing so many great ideas that I learned from all of you! Thank you for making my first year of teaching the BEST experience I could have ever gotten from a first year. This is all very eloquent and on topic... but thank you, thank you, thank you!

1 comment:

debohara said...

Hi Cally!

I just wanted to tell you that little Cadance talks about you all the time. She's always making connection when I'm teaching a lesson, especially with writing. She amazes me with her skills. So thank you for having such a huge influence on her kindergarten experience!

Hope all is well and see you soon!

Debbie